Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baby Shower @work part 1

Dear Baby,

Here are some pictures of the decors from the Baby Shower that Mommy's AWESOME co-workers did for YOU my LiL One:


these are the favors that each person got to take home-
cute right?


that's YOU my LiL Prince


Steven Lee blew up the balloons all by himself-
thanks Steven


cute napkins right?



welcome LiL Prince Gaeta




isn't that the cutest thing ever?


more balloons for YOU


what's left of the YUMMY cake that Michele picked out-
great choice Michele, it was DELISH!


yummy cookies


more yummy cookies

*I'll post more pictures tomorrow*






I really cannot THANK YOU guys enough for this awesome shower...I definitely felt the love. I THANK YOU all for already loving Baby Timmy and showering with lots of AWESOME gifts and I can't wait for him to meet you guys. 

Mommy WuvsYou

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, how cute! Love all the blue and the details! :) Hope you had a great time and were able to get some great stuff to get you started!