Friday, August 6, 2010

Today is Mommy's Birthday Eve

Dear Anak,

Mommy is all SMILES today :) Why you ask? Let me tell you...hehehe :) This is what greeted me when I walked into the office this morning:

--cute right? this is from Mommy's awesome
boss and friend Michele :) she always makes
my bdays extra special :)

--the bday card and a pack of trendy bendyz...hehe :)

--this is one of her gifts, it's a hot iron holder...so cute!
she gave me a set of 3 cute little baggies last year
that Mommy uses as a make up bag and coin purse.

--that's ME :) the material is the same
so now it all matches, yay

--this is from another co-worker of mines, let's call him
my 'brotha-from-anotha-motha' hahaha :)
he wrapped up some candies in a tissue paper.
it's the thought that counts right? :)

--another bday card that everyone in the office signed
for me :) thanks everyone! your sweet words just
made my special day even more special :)

Michele also gave me my FIRST maternity shirt. It's a cute red shirt that I'll take a picture of when I wear it for the first time :) Maybe I'll even wear it tomorrow for my bday...we'll see :) It's so great to have awesome co-workers. Makes your days at work pleasant and actually makes you WANT to go to work :)
Speaking of co-workers, it is now 3:30pm and we just enjoyed a RED VELVET bundt cake...YUM-O!!! And my 'brotha-from-anotha-motha' bought me my fave chinese food, ribs with black beans and with white rice for lunch :) YUM! But Mommy didn't eat it for lunch because Thai and Josue are going to take me to lunch. Mommy will definitely have a yummy dinner tonight. Thai and Josue took me to Denny's and I had the Lemon Pepper Chicken...again! Remember that's what we ate when we to lunch with CruiseMateBuddy Tina? I really do like that dish and this time I got it with corn and green beans :) Thanks again everyone for making my birthday eve extra special.


Mommy WuvsYou

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!