Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday

Dear Baby,

Today's date is May 25, 2010 and today is Mommy's cousin, Riel Jacen aka RJ's birthday (my nick name for him is Bonging which mean big baby because he'll always be Baby RJ to me). He is now in the double digits-he turns 10 years old today. I cannot believe how time has flown by. It seems like it was only yesterday when RJ was born. I still remember the days of when he was just a tiny baby and how fun he was as a toddler. You see, your Kuya RJ and Mommy were very close. I used to babysit him all the time and we had a lot of fun. We got along very well. He used to call me Mamye because he couldn't pronounce ateMye. A lot of people thought he was actually my son because RJ was with me all the time. Well, that was before and this is now. I haven't seen or heard from RJ in months :( But I'm hoping that you will get to meet him one day and I am so sure that he is going to love you to pieces :) So let's greet your Kuya RJ a Happy Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Bonging, I hope your special day is filled with happines, smiles, laughter, love, good food, and of course a yummy cake. ateMye misses you dearly and always remember that ateMye loves you and is always here for you!

Happy Birthday from ateMye, kuyaAdrian, and now from your soon to be niece or nephew...we love you!













No comments: