Monday, May 24, 2010

so sad :(

Dear Baby,

Mommy is terribly sad right now so please bear with me. I just heard some news from a friend that she had a miscarriage. What that means is that she just found out that she lost her baby.
Mommy and Daddy met Tina and her husband Jared while we were on our honeymoon cruise. They are parents to 3 beautiful girls (we met them) and this vacation was LONG over due. I remember Tina was kind of sad that they were going to be away from their babies for a whole week. But Jared said that she was wanting another vacation a week after they got back home...hehe :)
We met because we ate at the same dinner table every night (can't remember the table number now, gosh!). Anyways, we got along well and liked their company. Quite honestly we were all happy that we were assigned the same dinner table because apparently they were worried too. It could've been someone that we might not get along with or maybe someone that was a total bore. We shared a lot of stories and A LOT of laughs during dinner and hung out once or twice while we were on board. We went dancing and drinking one night too which was so much fun. We also hung out while we were in Cabo (that's another story for another day).
After the cruise, we kept in touch through text and then soon became friends on Facebook. Mommy will explain what Facebook is another day :) And then we went out for dinner at Mommy's favorite Asian restaurant where we got to meet their 3 cutie girls. Kayla, Delila, and Mila (hopefully I spelled their names right). It was a lot of fun to be eating dinner with them again and meeting their girls. The food was yummy and Jared was generous enough to pay for dinner. Of course Daddy promised to pay for dinner next time so we plan on hanging out again soon. I'm sure that the Moreno's will be a part of our lives for a long time because they are good people and great friends so I cannot wait for them to meet you :)
I am terribly sad for their loss. I'm sure she'll be OK because she is surrounded by so many people who love her. Her 3 girls will continue to make her smile and of course there's the unconditional love from her husband Jared. I know she is super close to her family so they will be there for love and support as well. Tina and I were super excited to be having our babies around the same time and their baby would've been your playmate and friend :( But on a good note, you will still be able to meet the Moreno's and I'm sure their girls would love to play with you :)
In the mean time, let's pray for them and let's pray for the baby that they lost. May he/she be in heaven and looking down on her/his parents and sisters. May he/she also be an angel and looking down on you :) Please help Mommy to keep you healthy in my tummy. I know I can be stubborn at times so please speak up, give me a sign, kick me if you have to just to remind me that I am not just living for ME now. You're there depending on me and my actions will determine your health. Let's work together k?

6/01/20

-here we are with Tina&Jared in Cabo, Mexico. had so
much fun swimming and hangin' out with these
two that day :)


-here we are drinkin' the night away at the 'Club' on the
cruise ship...fun times!

Mommy Labshyoo!

1 comment:

Tina Moreno said...

Awww Myrene, very touching. And so very nice of you to write about us to your litte one. Yes, we plan to meet your baby.