Friday, May 28, 2010

yummy yummy in my tummy

Dear Baby,
Are you happy and full from ALL the yummy food Mommy ate right now? Are you? Are you? I think you are because Mommy just had a potluck lunch at her work and EVERYTHING was DELISH!!!
Mommy was the one that started andorganized this potluck and I am so glad it was a success. Let me tell you what kind of food Mommy ate so that you know what you're tasting...hehe :)
We had creamy potato salad, BBQ pork ribs, corn with onion and bell pepper, grilled chicken from KFC and EL Pollo Loco (bbq beans, spanish rice, and pinto beans from el pollo loco too), shrimp tabouli (wheat) salad, guacamole & chips, veggie lasagna, sumi cabage salad, and egg potato pie. Oh, and some kind of steak or carne asada-ish meat. Mommy didn't eat any of that. Not sure why. It looked and smelled good too. Maybe I was already full by the time I saw it. And for dessert, we had fruits, cupcakes, fruit tarts, and Mommy made seven layer brownies :)
I am so sure you got super shocked because I can't remember the last time I ate THAT much since I found out you're in my tummy. I bet you were moving around in there. I felt a little pressure in my tummy after a little bit. Was that you telling me something? hehehe :) I wouldn't be surprised. I'll try not to eat as much because I need to be healthy so that you will be healthy. Mommy's doing her best :) This is how I feel right now--

---hahaha...soooo full and bloated!

I feel like this guy too---

Ayayay!

I didn't get to take a picture of all the yummy dishes that we had at the potluck but I DID get a picture of the fruit tart that my co-worker Thai brought in. There's a little message on there that's for you and Mommy :) Check it out--

---doesn't that look yummy? and oh so sweet of Thai
to say CONGRATULATIONS to You and Mommy :)




Mommy Labshyoo!

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

All the good sounds yummy and the fruit tart looks amazing!