Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Seven Weeks Old Today

Dear Anak,

I decided I'm going to start calling you Anak from now on...is that OK with you? (or maybe I can just call you Baby or Anak until we figure out a name for you) Anak in Mommy's Filipino language means 'my child' or 'my baby' and someway, somehow it just rolls off my tongue better :)
Anyways, today is Wednesday and Mommy is at work right now. I am SO super sleepy it's not even funny. Are you sleeping in my tummy too or are you moving around exploring right now?  It is so hard for me to do my work because I am literally falling asleep on my desk. *sigh*
So guess what Anak? Today you are SEVEN weeks old and according to babycenter.com, your size is equivalent to a BLUEBERRY! Seems kind of small still but it also says that your arms and legs are starting to form. I would've thought you'd be bigger than a blueberry but that's what it says. When I found out I was pregnant with you I was about 5 weeks along and you were the same size as a sesame seed...so small! At SIX weeks, you were the size of a lentil bean and here we are now at SEVEN weeks and you're a blueberry. (I had blueberries with my yogurt this morning...yikes!)

--OK that's NOT what you look like...hehe! I just thought
it was cute :)


--there it is...that's a blueberry. you don't like that either
but you're the same size right now...so they say.



Mommy Labshyoo!

No comments: