Tuesday, June 29, 2010

2nd DRs Visit

Dear Baby,

Mommy had another DRs appointment last week. This time it was with a Nurse Practioner and she was very nice to us. This visit was to make sure that Mommy is A-OK and everything is just peachy. The NP said, "you're pretty healthy kiddo!" But that didn't stop her from ordering more blood work though...ouchie! The results came back normal though so nothing to worry about. Now all Mommy needs to do is keep up the good work :) But I gotta be honest about something...I still have NOT been excersising!!! I have been so bad by putting it off all the time :( I am so sorry!
My cravings have been pretty bad lately too. What is it with you and spicy foods huh? LoL :) I mean seriously my mouth waters just thinking about Flamin' Hot Cheetos or Jalapenos...yummy! I can now say no to brownies, cookies, or a piece of cake! But if someone offers me anything that has chilis in it, forget about it...Mommy wants some!
I asked my Mom what her cravings were when she was pregnant with me and she said Papayas and Bananas...bleh! I mean I like bananas nowadays but Papaya? Maybe those crunchy kinds that you dip in vinegar in the Philippines :) Omg, my mouth is watering right now...hahaha! I like sour things too. I ate some watermelon the other day and I squeezed some lime juice and sprinkled some salt on it...YUMMY! OK I better stop talking about cravings because I'm getting hungry now.

I wonder what other soon to be Mommies out there are craving for right now....
Mommy Labshyoo!

No comments: