Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the Trinidads came for a visit

Dear Baby,
How are you feeling today? Are you as tired as Mommy? I didn't go to bed until 3am...yup, 3am! Yikes right? And of course I wasn't able to fall asleep right away so I can't even tell you how tired I am right now. It's OK though, staying up late was well worth it. Mommy stayed up chatting and catching up with cousin Love Joy aka 8Joy :) Her husband Rommel aka Karamel and son Caleb aka CJ were snoring away while we were talking up a storm. We just kinda talked about everything under the sun. Haven't seen them since the wedding which is almost 7 months ago so there was a lot to talk about. They live up north in Vallejo which is about 6-7 hours away from where we live. I cannot wait for you to meet them one day. 8Joy is like a 'jack-of-all-trade' kinda gal. Karamel is one of the funniest and FOBest person I know. CJ is pure genius and entertainment, as 8Joy said he like an older person stuck in a 6yr old body. There you have it LiL One, meet the Trinidads :)
Here are their pictures:

--8Joy

--Karamel

--CJ
Mommy Labshyoo!

No comments: