Thursday, June 17, 2010

Vegas Weekend

Dear Baby,
How's our LiL Peanut doing today? I'm already wondering if you're a Mister Peanut or a Missy Peanut :)
Anyways, this past weekend we were in Las Vegas (did you feel funny from all the food that Mommy ate while we were there?) and it was a lot of fun. We stayed at this really nice hotel, ate good food, went swimming, walked around a lot, and just spent some quality time with my 'little' family. I'll post some pictures up tomorrow so you can see where we went and what your parents did in Vegas.
I am seriously SO tired right now and I guess signs of fatigue is very normal for someone who's pregnant. I am very thankful that I am not experiencing any morning sickness. I get a little dizzy from time to time but nothing too bad. No vomitting at all (*knock on wood*) and other than not wanting to get up in the morning, my only complain is that I am super sleepy when I'm at work. I mean I am so sleepy that it's hard for me to keep my head up sometimes. Mommy took a nap during her lunch break and it kinda helped but it's just SO bad. And for some reason, as tired as I am at work I am not sleepy at all when I get home from work.
--that's what I want to do at work!


What are YOU doing in Mommy's tummy? I wonder how other Mommies felt at 9 weeks...

***6/21/10--I thought I was 9 weeks already but I guess I'm barely about to be 9 weeks (8 weeks and 6 days) tomorrow.***

Mommy Labshyoo!

No comments: