Friday, June 25, 2010

Dear Baby,

I guess you're not only baby that Mommy has to worry about and take care of right now. Your poor Daddy just got 2 of his wisdom teeth taken out and he is in major pain. He had to be sedated and under general anesthesia so he is kind of a little 'spacey' right now...hehe! He can't even talk right and he laughs for no reason. I went home on my lunch break to go check on him and he does not look good. He says he's in pain and he's hungry but he can't really eat much of anything right now. I gave him a cup of vanilla ice cream with a little bit of chocolate syrup (he really liked that, I heard the coldness helps numb the pain just a little bit too). I tried to feed him some mashed potatoes but he didn't like it. The poor guy is super hungry but he has to only eat things that doesn't need to be chewed right now. I asked him if he wanted me to buy him something later when I get home and he said..."more ice cream!"
I learned something new about your Daddy that I didn't know until now. When he feels super BAD and in this case in super pain as well...he rubs his feet together! Don't ask me why he does that but I just noticed it. He said that's a sign that he really doesn't feel well. Poor thing :( He wasn't crying but he has been moaning from all the pain :(
So my Little Peanut, bare with Mommy OK?  I have you and Big Baby Daddy to care of this weekend. Yay Me :) It's a good thing you're still nestled in Mommy's tummy. I could only imagine a crying baby and another big crying Daddy...yikes!!!

Mommy Labshyoo!

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Hope he gets to feeling better!