Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Very First Blogger Award

Dear Baby,

You and Mommy got a blogger award today!  Nicole from An East Coast Wedding awarded us with "You're Going Places"


Mommy has been following Nicole's blog for a long time now and her wedding in the east was just BEAUTIFUL! She has a cute LiL family with her hubby and their fur-baby Kingston. Thank you so very much for sharing this award with me and my baby Nicole and we wish you nothing but the best. Can't wait to see a picture of you and your hubby with your house in the east coast 10 years from now with Kingston and your soon to be kiddo(s)!

Here's where I would want and hope to have/be in 10 years:

*be a SAHM with 2-4 happy and healthy kiddos with maybe some kind of side job
*have our own house and be able to call it 'home'
*hopefully the Hubs has a great job and hopefully he'll LOVE his job


I wonder what other mommies or soon to be mommies hope and wish for in 10 years...


Mommy Labshyoo!

No comments: