Monday, July 19, 2010

turn that frown upside down :)

Dear Baby,

Guess what LiL Peanut? Blogging about Mommy's BFF worked like a charm :) ateCherry sent me a text around 5pm and told me NOT to eat dinner. About an hour later she was outside the house with a SURPRISE for you and me. (well technically, the surprise was more for you and not Mommy but whatever works right? LoL) She MADE the beef dish that you and Mommy were craving!!! YIPPEE! Wow, I was so darn happy when she handed it to me. (OK, so she didn't hand it to me. I reached in the door through the car window and grabbed it...hahaha) I smelled the tanginess of the dish as soon I opened the tupperware and took a sniff...*happy dance, happy dance* And to top it off...she even gave me a pretty nice portion of white rice shaped like a bowl...oh yessss, she loves me! Or I mean she loves YOU :) I know you enjoyed dinner on Friday as much as Mommy did because EVERY bite was just OH SO YUMMY! She used a little bit of vinegar and a lot of lemon and you can taste the lemon and the hint of vinegar on the meat. Mommy finished the rice...and Daddy was kinda shocked that I did but I didn't think it was a lot. Or maybe I did but I just wanted to keep on eating that it didn't matter how much rice I ate :)
I really cannot thank ateCherry enough for that surprise! It felt so nice to know she went outta her way to make that dish just because you and Mommy were craving it. And you and I were so full and satisfied after dinner. The best thing about that though? Not only can you taste the lemon with each bite but you can also taste the LOVE :) Awwwwwwwww! She loves us...hihihi :) Thanks Doodz, muchas gracias!!! You're the best :)

*Dear Ninang Doodsh-chwaynkyoo so much fow mwaykeeng dinner fow meeh and my Mommy*


Mommy WuvsYou

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an awesome BFF you have.. I mean wow, what a sweetheart! xoxoxo