Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday

Dear Anak,

This post is going to be about 2 very special men in Mommy's life and I cannot wait to see what role they will play in your life.
First up is my Papa. He just celebrated a birthday on June 30 and he is now 60 years old. Yup, I said 60! But no one can ever guess or believe that he's 60 because he doesn't look a day over 40 and he acts younger than his age...sometimes :) Let's just say he's young at heart or a kid at heart still. He can make you laugh with his silly jokes and he always has something funny to say about everything. And even when his jokes or comments are lame, you can't help but laugh with him...or is it laugh at him-hahaha :) He likes to play these silly jokes so you better watch out :) But he is such a good Dad but most of all I think he's such a great person. He always tries to see the good in everyone and he is the most patient person I know. I cannot wait to see how you and Papa will be with each other.
Next on the list is Mommy's nephew Kurt aka KC or Kooyah. He celebrated his birthday yesterday on July 1st and he is now 20 years old. Here's another dude who doesn't look or act his age...hahaha :) Kooyah is so much still a little boy at heart. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he asked for a batman toy :) silly KC!
I cannot believe this boy is growing up so fast. I can still remember when Mommy's sister was still pregnant with him. And I have SO many stories of him when he was young because we all used to live in the same house and I had to babysit him most of them times. This kiddo was so much fun when he was just a toddler. It'll be funny to see what memories you and him will share because I'm sure I'm going to have to ask him to babysit you sometimes...hehehe :) He's a good guy and he is one of the most gentle dudes I know.
He and Papa kind of have the same personality. They're both a little shy at first but once they're comfortable they can be so funny and so talkative. Both very patient and kind. They both have that little shy smile too. Don't worry, you'll see what I'm talking about when you get to hang out with them later on the years. I can only imagine what kinds of conversation these two will have you. Kinda scary and funny at the same time just thinking about it :)
Anyways, Happy Birthday Papa and Kooyah! I love you both very much and I'm sure this baby in my tummy will love you just as much.

Mommy Labshyoo!

No comments: