Friday, July 30, 2010

Lunch with Tina

Dear Baby,

Yesterday, You and Mommy had lunch with Tina :) You remember Mommy's friend Tina right? I've blogged about her and her FamBam once or twice. Daddy and I met Tina and her Hubby on our honeymoon cruise, do you remember her now? I'm sure you do. And once you decide to come out and join us into the world, I am so sure you and her FamBam are gonna get a chance to know each other :)
So back to our lunch--did you have a good time listening to some girl talk while we were eating? I'm sure you enjoyed the food that Mommy ordered because it was OH SO YUMMY! CruiseMateBuddy Tina and I met up at Denny's around 1pm. We didn't really know where to eat but I'm glad she suggested Denny's because Mommy just discovered her new FAVE dish at this place :) It's called LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN and it came with 2 sides of your choice. I chose corn and french fries...YUM-O! I tried to look for a picture online but coulnd't find one so here's the description from the Denny's website:
A grilled chicken breast topped with lemon pepper butter sauce, sauteed mushrooms and grape tomatoes. Served with two sides and dinner bread. Includes your choice of soft drink or coffee.
***Tina, lunch was awesome. Thank you so much for the YUMMY meal. LiL Peanut and I enjoyed the food and your company very much. We definitely have to do this AT LEAST once a month. And of course, lunch is on me and LiL Peanut next time :)***

Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: