Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Care Basics Class

Dear Baby,
Today, Mommy and Daddy will get off work a little early so we can go to Kaiser and attend our FIRST class about BABIES. The hospital offers a few classes for expecting mothers and this class will be the first one on our agenda. I am so excited because I want to know what kind of information they'll share us that will help us with caring for our LiL One. I'm also excited to see how your Daddy will react to some of the things they'll share with us. I hope he doesn't act silly and make me laugh too much because they might end up kicking us out of the class...hehehe :)
Anyways, I looked up Baby Care Basics online and here's what Google has to say about this class:
Baby Care Basics

This "hands-on" class teaches the basics of how to care for your new baby. Practice diapering, dressing and swaddling baby dolls. Topics covered include: newborn characteristics & procedures; infant nutrition, signs/symptoms of illness, crying; bathing, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and basic car seat safety.

Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: