Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy 23 Weeks to You and Happy Birthday to a Special Gal

Dear Baby,
Today is a special day because we are celebrating 2 milestones. You are now 23 Weeks Old...yippee! We're getting closer and closer to meeting You...I am so super excited! Another mileston we're celebrating today is Your Ate Amber's birthday...she is 15 Years Old today! WoW! I cannot believe she's already 15 and a sophomore in high school. Seems like it was only yesterday when she was just born and she was such a cute chubby little baby...hehe :) She weighed in at 10 POUNDS when she was born...wowsers!
Anyways, here's what BabyCenter has to say about You today and then I'll write a little bit more about my niece Amber Love:
How your baby's growing:

Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.


YUM! Mommy LOVEs mangoes :0)

On to the birthday girl---

don't get mad Beb, I know this is a pic from last
year but I don't have a recent solo pic of you...
 Amber Love Gordon aka BEB is Mommy’s niece and she is the middle child for the Gordon family. She’s the middle and the only girl so you know what that means right? She is the PRINCESS of the family…hehe  I cannot believe she is now 15 years old! Or maybe I can. I just feel old thinking about their age but at the same time, I am so happy for the way my niece and nephews are turning out to be. I gotta admit, I MISS them terribly sometimes but growing up means they do their own things now and are busy with their own lives so I just have to accept that. I just miss those days when they were still itty-bitty and would come over the house every weekend when I would babysit them and we would have so much fun just hanging out. Oh, those were the days  It’s now Your turn to make some fun and awesome memories with your cousins.


Anyways, I cannot wait for You to meet her. She is going to LOVE you to pieces. I’m sure You’ll learn a lot from her and hopefully she’ll teach you her strategies on how to get good grades because Your Ate Amber is a straight A student! Awesome right? She’s a nice girl who is very loving and likes to give/receive hugs so she’s for sure going to be a kissing/hugging monster to her first baby cousin…lucky You! So be sure to listen to her and be a good boy for her when it’s her turn to babysit you  Yes, since I babysat my sister’s kids…they have to return the favor and babysit my LiL Boogers! Hahaha  It’s only fair don’t you think?

So…HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEB! We love you so very much and we are so proud of you! Keep up the good work and just know that ateMye will ALWAYS be here for you…ALWAYS! And now you have Tio and LiL Timmy soon on your side as well. We love you—the Gaetas 


Mommy WuvsYou

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm never going to look at a mango the same ever again! lol your peanut is no more! how kids grow so fast! happy bday to your niece~xoxo

mommy mye said...

@let-this LiL guy will always be LiL Peanut to me :)