Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Dennis

Dear Baby,

Last Thursday was Mommy's cousin Dennis' birthday. Your Uncle Dennis and I grew up together so he and I super close. We've been through he!! and back and still love each other...hahaha :) Anyways, we celebrated his bday by meeting up at his fave breakfast joint in L.A. called the Griddle Cafe. Uncle Dennis LOVE's this place and he's there EVERY Sunday for breakfast....yup, he likes it THAT much!!! As a matter of fact, your Uncle Dennis even treated Mommy to breakfast at the Griddle for my bday last month. I told you he loves this place.
Anyways, your Daddy  had to work and your Tio KC had a morning class so they couldn't make it us. It was just You and Mommy for this YUM-O breakfast. A few of Uncle Dennis' close buddies were there and a very 'Special Someone' that I'll post about another day :) Uncle Den's friend Diana, who's also prego (she's 7mos) and her hubby Mark was there and he took pictures that I will have to grab from his blog just so I can show you how ridiculously HUGE the portions are at this place.
You and I shared a YUM-O plate of French Toast with Brown Sugar Baked Banana on top...talk about sugar overload. Did you enjoy it? I'm sure you did because Mommy loved every bite of that dish. We also had a few slices of ham that we all shared because an order of a side of ham could feed 3-4 people. I'm not even kidding you. All in all, we had a blast and it was so nice to be able to celebrate Dennis' bday with yummy food and awesome company. Happy Birthday Densyo and I wish nothing but happiness for you, your cutie doggies, and of course your special someone :) Baby and I love you!

And now...pictures---I grabbed all these pics from Mark's blog so he's the photog responsible for these great pics:
great pic Mark


Diana, Mark, and Baby Wong shared this
yummy dish--Banana Pancakes



that is a SIDE of ham...wowzers! but it was
oh so good :)




Red Velvet Pancake--it was supposed to be
our dessert but we were so full already that
none of us finished our little slice








Mommy WuvsYou

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOLY! OMG.. I just drooled on my keyboard! lol... I wish we had something like that! Frenchtoast w/brown sugar bananas? Oh goodness.... I may just have to attempt to make that since it's soooo far away! Your lil one must have loooooooooooved it! =)