Monday, October 18, 2010

October Birthdays

Dear Baby,

We have a few family members that celebrated their birthday this month. I know, this post is a little late but let  me introduce them to you and let's greet them a Happy Birthday shall we?
Here they are:

this is Rommel Trinidad aka KARAMEL or
Your Daddy calls him MANG MEL :]
He is my cousin 8Joy's hubby and he was one of
Daddy's bestman at our wedding.
Let's just be sure not to have him teach you
English...LoL :p



this is Karamel's wifey-Joy Trinidad aka
*8Joy (mommy's cuzzo) and she was one of
my bridesmaids at our wedding. Let's
hope she teaches you how to be handyman :]



this is Krisha Mae Lee-her mommy is my cousin.
Krisha was one of my flower girls at our wedding.
She is so cute and oh so girly girl, but she is
a great ATE :]



Two more cousins that I don't have pictures of (unfortunately) also celebrated a birthday this month. These two are the Chiang brothers--Jacob and Toff. They are Mommy's cuzzos as well. Mommy has a lot of cousins so that means you're gonna have to memorize a lot of names...hehe :]

Oh, and another person that has an October birthday is a friend of Mommy and Daddy. Her name is miss Agnes-Happy Birthday Miss. Here's a little fact for ya Kiddo-Mommy and Daddy actually met at Agnes' birthday party 3 years ago...hehe :] Who would've though that a marriage and a baby would be a result of that huh?

Happy Birthday miss Agnes, and thanks for
introducing my parents to each other :]
Love, Baby Timmy

Anyways, Happy Happy Birthday October Peeps! I hope you guys had an awesome time celebrating your special day and LiL Peanut and I-along with Adrian would like to wish you many many many more birthdays to come. God Bless always. Love, the Gaetas :]

Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: