Tuesday, November 9, 2010

1 Week away from the BIG 3-0

Dear Baby,

You are almost THIRTY...weeks that is :] You are now 29 WEEKS OLD today...woo-hoo! Mommy is super excited as the weeks go by because that means we're just getting closer and closer to bringing You into this world and I am just super stoked to meet You already. I want to see your eyes (which I think you'll have Daddy's eyes) and your lips and your cutie nose and your face and of course whether you'll be as white as your Daddy or will you have Mommy's skin tone...hmmm, we'll see.
Anyways, here's what BabyCenter has to say about You today:
How your baby's growing:



Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.





How far along:  29 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Mommy bought a few but I think it's time to buy a few more and bigger sizes because Mommy's belly is HUGE
Sleep: Mommy hasn't been sleeping well lately. I either have to get up to use the restroom, switch sides, or find a comfortable position. If not, You move like CRAZY in my belly.
Best Moment of the Week: Last night, Mommy felt you move for like 30 seconds...it felt like FOREVER! My guess is you probably had the hiccups. We'll ask the OB today since we have our monthly appointment later this afternoon.

Movement: A LOT! You usually move before/after Mommy eats, right before it's bedtime AND even while Mommy is sleeping, when Daddy talks to You, and when you hear loud music.

Food Craving: My cravings has stopped...thank goodness! I can still eat anything spicy any day but I don't look for it now. I do however crave for chocolates but only once in awhile.

Gender: BOY! My Baby Boy, my LiL Mijo...awwwwwwww!
What I'm looking forward to: I am looking forward to seeing your cute face and giving you nonstop hugs and kisses :]
Weekly Wisdom: Wisdom? Hmmmm...how about a comment? When other people see someone pregnant, I don't think they should comment on how BIG or SMALL their belly is because it's kind of annoying. I also don't think it's nice to tell someone pregnant that they look BIG. I mean, people should know that the pregnant girl herself KNOWS how BIG her belly is and BIG she's getting. There's no need to remind her. There's also a difference with saying "awwww,  look at your belly, your baby is getting big in there" from "OMG, your belly is HUGE! You sure you're not having twins?" Yup, big difference! I don't mind when people touch my belly or anything but just don't comment on how BIG it is or how BIG I'm getting...let's leave that topic alone shall we? I'm just sayin--- ;-)

Mommy WuvsYou

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe you are so close!!! How very exciting for you! I LOVELVOELOVE how you're documenting all of this- what a precious gift youre giving your baby. =) You're awesome!