Tuesday, November 30, 2010

8 more weeks!

Dear Baby,

You are now 32 WEEKS OLD today! That means we are now just 8 weeks away from our due date...yippee! A lot of people are telling me that I'm not going to make it to 40 weeks and that You'll be here before your due date. Who knows right? You'll come out when You're ready to come and join us. Mommy is patient and will be as ready as can be when the time comes. All I ask is that You're strong and healthy.

So here's what BabyCenter has to say about You today:

How your baby's growing:

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

That's a jicama-in the Philippines
we call it SINGKAMAS


How far along: 32 weeks


Maternity Clothes: Mommy bought 3 maternity jeans and got them a little bigger so that hopefully I can grown into them and not have to buy anymore. I have to stop wearing dresses and skirts because the weather has been so cold and windy lately.

Sleep: Dear Sleep, Oh how I miss you so very much :( I still miss you Sleep and since I've been sick, I'm lucky to even get a full hour of sleep without having to change position, use the restroom, drink water, fix my blanket, or have my cough wake me up...SO frustrating!

Best Moment of the Week: Thanksgving Day was a success and everything I cooked turned out YUMMY :) Another best moment was Sunday-Mommy&Daddy's 1st year anniversary as husband and wife!

Movement: You seem to be loving it in Mommy's belly LiL One. I too am loving all your movements in there. Let's just try to not do cartwheels when Mommy is trying to sleep ok? Please...
Food Craving: No cravings for me lately...weird right?
Gender: I can't wait to meet our LiL Peanut aka our LiL Rookie aka my LiL Peanut-butter cookie aka my SON...wow, what an amazing feeling that I am going to be YOUR mommy :)
What I'm looking forward to: Holding You and Kissing You and Hugging You and just Loving You to pieces!<--I'm still looking forward to this :)

Weekly Wisdom: Now that I'm getting closer to my due date and getting bigger, I seriously am LOVING being pregnant. I guess I've been blessed with the 'pregnancy glow'


Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: