Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary my DarlingBoo

Dear Baby,

This past Sunday was your parents' FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY as HUSBAND and WIFE :]

this picture was taken after our anniversary dinner-
I let Daddy pick the restaurant since I wasn't
really craving anything. He of course chose his
favorite Mexican restaurant in Santa Monica
called Talpa. His family has been going there
for 3 decades now and while we were eating,
he was already talking about he can't wait to take
You there and eat yummy Mexican food :)
Here are a few pictures of your Mommy&Daddy from our wedding last year:


*swoon*


that's your Daddy being silly and
sticking his tongue out at me :p


I love this picture of us!


there's Mommy's silly picture...hehehe :o)
Probably my most FAVE pic of all...or at least one
of my top 3 for sure!
I like this picture...I really like this picture...just puts
a smile on my face when I see it :]

You may now kiss the Bride :] and we are now
Husband&Wife...Mr.&Mrs...we are now ONE!







Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: