Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gifts for You my LiL One

Dear Baby,

Look what someone gave You!

Yup, You got gifts from Mommy's far away co-workers--Rickey and his son Jacob. They're Mommy's far away co-workers because they live up in northern California...technically they're not co-worker either but that's another story for another day...hehe :) Let's just call these two cool dudes Grandpa Rickey and Uncle Jacob :] I haven't met Jacob yet and we've only talked via email and/or phone but Rickey is...well...how can I describe this guy? hahaha...he is super funny and super nice but he is one of the biggest brats I know :] I hope you'll get to meet them one day. They were super nice and thoughtful and got you some pretty cool things.

Here are the pictures:

the blue blanket is oh so soft and I'm sure You're
going to Love being wrapped in that blue swaddle
blanket too...You're gonna look like a burrito :]


that picture frame is too cute for words and I can't wait
to put YOUR picture in it and hopefully You'll have
a big smile like that baby on there. I think we need to
keep your Daddy away from that piggy bank though....
hehehe :] Love the cutie turtles on there!


there's the card that came with the gifts and they wrote a
very sweet message in there for Mommy. That's your
1st rattle and Daddy says it's a dumbell for you
to use so you get big strong arms...silly! :]


Mommy LOVEs these onesies because Mommy
LOVEs MONKEYS...hehe :] but come on, aren't they
just adorable? I cannot wait for you to sport these!


Mommy can't get enough of how cute this
LiL Monkey is...and I am so sure You are
gonna be even cuter :]


I told you Mommy can't get enough of this monkey!
A cute LiL Monkey for MY cute LiL Monkey in my belly :]

***Dear Grandpa Rickey and Uncle Jacob,
thank you so very much for the cool gifts that you got me. I know it seems like my Mommy likes them more but I'll be sure to change that when I'm out of her belly. thank you for being so nice to my Mommy and extending that kindness to her LiL One--ME! I'll be sure to tell Mommy to send pictures and I'll also make sure my Mommy won't take MY monkey gifts :] I hope I'll get to meet you both one day. Take care always and God Bless...
Love,
Baby Timmy***
Mommy WuvsYou

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Adorable gifts. That blanket looks so warm and cozy.