Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Dear Baby,

Now that 2010 is coming to an end, I thought I’d go down memory lane and reminisce…


January-Daddy and I started this year as ‘Husband’ and ‘Wife’ and what an exciting beginning indeed. We were still on ‘Cloud 9’ from our wedding day but we were excited to see what 2010 will bring us. Daddy moved in and having to share MY space was…well, it wasn’t easy to say the least. But having your Daddy next to me before going to sleep and him being there when I wake up is definitely an awesome feeling.

March-Daddy and I celebrated our honeymoon by going on a Mexican Riviera cruise aboard the Carnival Splendor. It was a long week cruise and we were so excited. This was the 2nd Mexican Riviera cruise for us but our first time on the Carnival cruise line. We were having a blast until…on our last stop in Los Cabos Daddy had a health scare. He was having trouble breathing after our swim and they rushed him to the hospital. The DRs there said it was a mild heart attack. Daddy and I had to exit the boat and stayed in Mexico for further observations. It was quite a scary experience! Daddy and I flew back to L.A. the next day and we were so happy and grateful to be HOME. Daddy got checked with his primary DR and his DR ruled out a heart attack…*whew* thank you Lord!

May-We found out we were pregnant with YOU…Yippee! It was so super exciting. I went to Kaiser by myself the only person that knew I was going in for a pregnancy test was my boss Michele. She knew I was pregnant as soon as I walked in the office because of my big SMILE :] I then told your Daddy, your Mama and Papa, and then your Abuelita and your Tios. It was a happy day indeed.

June-My Dad (your Papa) celebrated his 60th Birthday. Papa doesn't look his age and doesn't act like it either...haha! He is such a kid at heart and you are definitely gonna love him. He's a lot of fun. Let's just hope he doesn't teach you too many nonsense stuff though or else it might drive Mommy and Daddy crazy...ha! Anyways, he celebrated his BIG 6-0 by having some kind of gathering everyday for the week of his birthday.



….to be continued…





Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: