Friday, December 3, 2010

Your very own BLANKIE LiL One

Dear Baby,

Mommy and Daddy got a surprise gift from a very special person to give to you last week. My niece Amber (your ateBeb) handed Daddy a blanket that her Grandma Roberta (we call call her 'MoM') made just for YOU! I had no idea she was making You something and Amber didn't say anything to me about it at all. When Daddy and I dropped off my sister (your Auntie Love) from the airport last Sunday she handed the blanket to Daddy and we were both so surprised and so grateful that MoM thought of You and made You something so special.
*MoM-thank you so very much for such the special gift that you made for our LiL One. Adrian and I are so grateful that you did that for Baby Timmy and we'll make sure he knows how that his blanket was made with LOVE.
*GrandMoM-thank you for my very first blankie!
Love, Baby Timmy

Here's a few pictures of your blankey:

hehehe...there's a pic of your Mommy&Daddy
BEFORE we got married :)


ahhh...You're gonna be so warm with this blankie!


made with LOVE


thanks again MoM!

Daddy love's the colors!


there it is...just waiting for YOU
Mommy WuvsYou

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful blanket! i hope you're planning to make your blog into a book for your very lucky little one! it will be such a great thing to have.