Tuesday, December 14, 2010

6 more weeks Kid

Dear Baby, 

Guess what today is? Today, You are now 34 WEEKS OLD! Yippee :] That means You will leave Mommy's tummy and join us in this wonderful and crazy world in about 6 weeks (give or take)...oh I am so super excited to meet You already! Everyone keeps asking me if I'm hoping you'll look like me or your Daddy. My answer...I just want a healthy baby and an easy breezy labor please :]

So let's see what BabyCenter has to say about You today Kiddo:

How your baby's growing:

Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which will help regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies.



How far along: 34 weeks 

Maternity Clothes: NOTHING fits!!! hahaha...ok I'm a little too dramatic but it's oretty sad how HUGE I'm seriously getting...ugh!

Sleep: I want to sleep so bad...oh how I truly miss it so :( I'll try to take a nap here and there every chance I get now but sleeping at night? Forget about it and then waking up early to go to work...*sigh*

Best Moment of the Week: Mommy went in for a DRs appointment and hearing your heart beat again was just so darn cool :]

Movement: Mommy is still loving the feeling of your movements. Some of them kinda hurt me now though, especially near my ribs.

Food Craving: This past week Mommy has been wanting to eat pretzels from the mall :] and your Daddy was nice enough to buy them for me everytime I've asked for some :] First ones I asked for were plain pretzel bites and then a day later Mommy craved for some almond crunch pretzels...YUM-O!

Gender: I was talking to this girl and she said they told her she was having a baby boy. She had her baby shower and the nursery was all ready and then at about 36 weeks, they told her that she was now having a baby girl! OMG! This scenario is Mommy's nightmare! Don't get me wrong, I will love You with all of my heart and soul regardless of your gender but I really hope that the ultrasound wasn't wrong :( I hope the DR will do another ultrasound soon just to confirm You're a BOY or I hope we can do one of those 3D-4D ultrasound thingy this weekend.

What I'm looking forward to: Your Baby Shower is coming up and I am so excited to see friends and family and celebrate with them. You're gonna feel a lot of hands rubbing my belly I'm sure :] <--Your baby shower is this Saturday and Mommy is super excited to see friends and family and eat good food and just hang out with all the people that already love You and can't wait to meet You :]

Weekly Wisdom: EVERYONE keeps telling to do A LOT of walking so I really NEED to try and do that! Help Mommy out k?

Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: