Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to your Daddy

Dear Baby,

Today is your Daddy's birthday! He is now 27 years old...yup, he's younger than Mommy :] I mean it's only 3 years but he swears he's a lot younger. Maybe it's because he's more immature than Mommy....hehehe :] Daddy is at home probably still asleep and snoring his butt off...ha! Don't tell him I said that. This will be the 4th birthday that Daddy has shared with Mommy since we met.

December 2007-we were supposed to go to Disneyland but Mommy couldn't get the day off so we bought his fave chinese food, his fave cake, and celebrated his birthday with at my house with my parents :]
December 2008-Daddy surprised Mommy with a cruise to Mexico for Christmas this year and we left on the day of his birthday. So we celebrated his birthday on the ship by going to dinner and exploring the Princess Cruise Line...that trip was AMAZING! Daddy proposed to Mommy on this trip Christmas morning :] Your Daddy is the sweetest!
December 2009-Mommy took Daddy to Disneyland to celebrate his birthday. He had an AMAZING time. It was his first time going to Disneyland during the holidays and he LOVED everything about it. Mommy and Daddy had so much fun. He actually wanted to celebrate his birthday every year by going to Disneyland but since You're in Mommy's tummy this year, it just wasn't a good idea. I'd be too darn tired to walk around and it's a bummer that I won't be able to go on any rides. So maybe we'll continue that tradition next year and have You join us...we'll see.

Mommy will take him to his FAVE burger joint for dinner tonight. I asked him where he wanted to eat and he said he wants Yanakis so that's where we're going. Your Daddy can't get enough of that place. He and his little brother (your Tio Cheo) LOVEs eating at Yanakis. It's not healthy since it's burger and fries so we try to not go there a lot but if it was up to your Daddy, he would probably eat there every chance he can get.
What Daddy doesn't know however is that I invited a few of his buddies to meet us there for dinner. I invited 4 of his buddies that he grew up with and they too love this burger joint as much as your Daddy does. I hope your Daddy likes his surprise. It's so cool of his buddies to meet up with us, especially on short notice. You see, your Daddy is one of those people that is hard to shop for and is not easy to surprise. He wants what he wants and there's no in betweens. He hasn't given me any hints on what he wants for his birthday so I think I'm just gonna have to take him to the mall one of these days and let him pick something out for himself. I just thought of inviting his friends a few days ago and am so glad they are free and agreed to meet up with us later. Hopefully I remember to take pictures later so I can post some tomorrow.


Happy Birthday Darling! I love you oh so much
and I can't wait to spend many more birthdays
with you!



Happy Birthday Daddy-I can't wait to meet you!
Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: