Monday, December 13, 2010

MORE gifts for You my LiL One

Dear Baby,

Look what You got this weekend? This little Christmas bear is from Pastor Mary:

This is Your very FIRST stuffed animal and Your very FIRST Christmas stuffed animal :] Isn't HE a cutie? I wonder what we could name him? Nicky? Noel? Mommy has to think about that one for a little bit. Pastor Mary also has a son name Timothy :] I can't wait for You to meet her. She is super nice and super sweet and I know she is just going to love to pieces! Thanks again for Baby Timmy's cutie Christmas bear Pastor Mary  :] I'm sure he's going to love it and this LiL bear will sure be around for a very long time :] Thanks for loving my Baby :]

These next pictures of more gifts for You are from your Daddy dearest:

Daddy's been wanting to get these for You for awhile now
and I LOVE the purple and black so he finally got
it for You


this pair is too darn cute for words and I cannot
wait to put these on your itsy bitsy feet :]





Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: