Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the BIG 3-0

Dear Baby,

You and I have reached another milestone today...You and Mommy are now 30 WEEKS into this wonderful journey called Pregnancy. Woo-hoo!!! Let's celebrate...hehe =] Wow, You are now 30 WEEKS OLD! Mommy is SO happy because we are SO close to Your due date now and I am just so super excited (and scared) to finally bring You into this world...eeek!
Anyways, let's see what BabyCenter has to say about You today:

How your baby's growing:

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

cabbage huh? they kinda stink...LoL


How far along: 30 weeks
Maternity Clothes: I thought I could get away with not buying anymore maternity clothes but all the other clothes I have now just don't fit anymore. I think I need to invest in more leggings and cute tops and hopefully that'll get me by for the next 10 weeks.
Sleep: Dear Sleep, Oh how I miss you so very much :(
Best Moment of the Week: Your Daddy was playing with you by talking to my  belly and touching it and he all of a sudden got scared and pulled away. He said he felt You...not sure what part of Your body it was but that it was hard. I told him it might've been your elbow or your fist...hehehe :)

Movement: This is an easy one...you move A LOT. I love it though, I love feeling you move in there. You respond to music. Last Friday I was sitting in the living room with Your Daddy's Mom and she was watching a spanish concert on TV and I honestly thought You were dancing in my belly because You just wouldn't stop moving. And of course You respond to Daddy's voice a lot too. I don't love it when I'm trying to go to sleep though :(


Food Craving: KETCHUP! Weird right? Don't get me wrong, I'm not drinking it by the bottle or anything but I just feel the need to always put ketchup on a lot of my food lately.


Gender: A lot of people are asking me what I would do if the hospital made a mistake and You come out a girl instead of a boy...PLEASE don't do that to Mommy. I mean, of course I'll be happy just as long as You are healthy and strong but I really hope the hospital didn't make a mistake by telling me You're a Baby Boy...


What I'm looking forward to: Holding You and Kissing You and Hugging You and just Loving You to pieces!

Weekly Wisdom: A lot of people STILL tell me my belly is HUGE and all that but guess what? I LOVE LOVE LOVE my BIG belly! I like wearing clothres that make my belly look even bigger. I enjoy being pregnant and having You in there. I will cherish every moment and am super grateful to be able to experience all of this. Ha! The next time someone tells me how HUGE my belly is (as if I don't see it) I'm just going to smile and say THANK YOU :)









Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: