Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yippee! Another week older

Dear Baby,

You and Mommy just got back from our DRs appointment with Dr. Nakashima. We had a 9am appointment today and everything went well. Daddy only worked 3 hours because he wanted to join us for this visit. He missed a few already because of work but he said he's gonna try to not miss anymore. So the DR checked to see if Your heartbeat was OK (she said it sounded 'perfect'), measured Mommy's tummy (she said my belly is growing just fine--even though Daddy and Mama thinks it's TOO BIG), checked Mommy's weight (Mommy gained another pound in 2 weeks) and blood pressure (it was OK), and tested Mommy's urine too. Mommy needs to start taking iron pills twice a day now and when we see the DR again in 2 weeks, she said she wants me to do some more blood work just to make sure my sugar and iron levels are OK.

Oh, and guess what today is? You are now 31 WEEKS OLD!!! A lot of people are telling me this pregnancy is going by so fast but here I am wanting it to be 40 weeks already so you can come out of Mommy's belly and join us in this crazy world...hehe :) It's weird because part of me wants you outta there already but the other part is loving the fact You're growing in my belly and like I said before...I am loving my BIG belly right now :) Every movement from you puts a smile on my face--except for the movements you make while Mommy is trying to sleep :( Let's try to keep that to a minimum shall we? Thanks Kid!

So, let's see what BabyCenter has to say about You today:

How your baby's growing:

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.


hahaha...the site changed the size
of their picture...boo! wow, imagine if
there were FOUR of You in my belly?
yikes!



Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: