Friday, November 19, 2010

*say cheese*

L-R
Belle, Mary Anne, Me, Nette
Dear Baby,

This picture was taken last Sunday night at Altanette's house for her daugter's 1st Birthday and Baptism party. Gosh, your Mommy is HUGE...yikes! hahaha :)

Altanette is Mommy's childhood friend. She and I lived and grew up on the same street--Sally Court. Oh, the memories that we shared :) We went to the same schools from elementary, junior high, and high school. She was like a sister to me growing up and her family was definitely a second FamBam to me. I call her parents mom and dad and her grandmas Nanay and Mama. She and I have so many stories to share hopefully we'll share some of them with You and her kiddos one day.

Altanette and I lost touch from time to time but always somehow knew each other's email and kept in touch that way. We reunited again through Facebook and had dinner with a  group of other friends last February. She then invited me to her daughter's 1st Birthday/Baptism Party so of course I wanted to go and celebrate with her. Daddy came along and I'm glad he did because I told him many stories about us so I'm glad he finally got to meet her. It was super awesome to see her parents, siblings, and her Grandma that night. I can't even remember the last time I saw them.

It's so surreal that she and I are both married now and we are also both Mommies :) She has a 2yr old and a 1 yr old and here I am waiting for my first baby to be born in about 9 weeks. I hope she and I can continue to keep in touch and see our kiddos grow up and hopefully you guys can have a great childhood like she and I did. That'd be awesome if our kiddos end up being buddies...how cute would that be? I can't wait for you to meet her and her 2 cutie kiddos. She is super nice and funny :)

*Altanette-thanks again for the invite and it was super duper nice to see you and meet your family :) It was also great to see Mom, Dad, Mama, and your not to so little brothers and sister :) Let's definitely hang out and talk 'mommy' and 'wifey' stuff...hehe :)*

Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: