Tuesday, November 2, 2010

28 WEEKS

Dear Baby,

You and Mommy are now 28 WEEKS OLD today :] Yippee!!! Mommy is getting so big by the minute. I am SO ready to get you outta my belly and hold you in my arms instead. But, I mean take your time. Mommy's patient and I'll be ready and happy when You feel it's time to get outta there. I think you're enjoying your time in there for mean time. Am I right?
Anyways, here's what BabyCenter has to say about You today:

How your baby's growing:

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.



wowzers! You're getting BIG





Mommy WuvsYou

No comments: